Al Khaleej Ladies Preliminary Arabic School established in 2015 has gradually expanded over the years. It is located in Rahmath Nagar about 10 Minutes from Pottuvil Main Street, East cost of Sri Lanka.
Aim and Objectives
- Promote the creed prescribed in Al-Quran and As-Sunnah.
- Produce propagators and preach Islam to those who have good command in Arabic, English, Sinhala and Tamil.
- Supply versatile Islamic writers and researchers who are competent to face the modern challenges to Islam.
- Generate a well-trained and educated generation within the framework of Al-Quran and As-Snnah in order to strengthen the Islamic community.
- Advance correct knowledge for a clear understanding of Islamic beliefs and concepts.
- Promote clarification to contemporary problems in the light of Islamic Shareeah.
Method of Operation
- Teaching Arabic as a living language and make all efforts to establish it as a living language in Sri Lanka.
- Teaching all spheres of Islamic education along with other modern fields of studies.
- Conducting seminars and conferences and inviting leading propagators and knowledgeable thinkers to conduct and deliver lectures.